Purple green and black
1. There is a lot of pink.
2. I have only 1 picture in my room and it is a drawing I did in year 10 and it is the probably my best artwork in my opinion.
3. It’s either super duper neat and tidy or like a bomb hit it. There is no in-between.
4. I have a ballon of a money in my room that a friend have me for valentines day 2 years ago and it is still perfectly inflated. I only keep it to see how long it will last.
5. I have a few Paris things in my room to always remind me of my biggest dreams.
6. My room is full of sewing pins and you’ll never know if and when you will step or sit on one.
7. What is under my bed is a mystery to me.
8. I’ve lived in this room for about 16years.
9. There is a gecko living in one of my cupboard and his name is Henry. I choose to not remove him because he is very cute and I feel bad.
10. I have a tin within arms reach of my bed filled with everything from my past that I have been giving that now hurts me too much…but I never open it.
1. I have huge thighs and I am coming to terms with the fact that I probably always will.
2. My butt and breast are my best assets.
3. I’m a 12E
4. I have a birth mark on my upper right thigh.
5. I have 3 permanent scars on my bodies from accidents when I was a child.
6. I am not fat but I’m not skinny.
7. I have flat feet.
8. I have the most freckly knees you’ll ever see.
1. I feel like we are so perfect for each other but we will never be anything.